Tuesday, July 12, 2016

"I'm In Heaven!" ~ Roxy




    "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" - Quote from Elf (2001)


     This is how Roxy has felt the past few days. 

     Why? Because she has finally had something that she never thought she would get to try.


     Chicken.

      I know, you're probably thinking, "Your dog has never had chicken and she's turning 2 years old in 3 days? That's insane!". Actually, it's not. We don't want Roxy to be too spoiled and always watching us while we're eating. It's quite annoying really. I mean, they look at you while you're eating, I don't know, spaghetti and meatballs, for instance. And they just stare at you. And stare. And they're just looking at you like:

                                   "I know you're going to give me that meatball"

     And you're just like:
                                         "I can't. I'm starving. But, you know what..."
     Then it ends like this:
                                   " Great meatball! Now let's repeat this whole
                                   process all over again!"
     
      And THAT'S why we don't give Roxy human food, and stick to her favorite dog food, Gravy Train. (#notsponsored) 

      So, ANYWHO... We gave Roxy some pieces of chicken and she basically INHALED the chicken like it was oxygen or something. Seriously! 

      So now she is super happy, and is hoping to get some more of this "heavenly treat", which is really normal food to us.

      Does your dog ever do this? Comment below if he/she does this and what their favorite food is!

                               Bye for now!
                               ~Lili (And Roxy, but she's stuck in her daydream of hamburgers and               
                                  more chicken!)

No comments:

Post a Comment