Sunday, July 17, 2016

Furry Fourth of July!

  


   Okay, okay, first things first. I'm so sorry that I have not posted in a few days. But, because of this, I realized I won't always be able to write every day, so I will try to write 2-4 times a week. I know, I'm sorry for news like this now, but I knew that I had to tell you in this post rather than waiting.

     Now lets really start this blog post.

     I know what you're thinking after you saw the title of this blog post
     Fourth of July? That was what, two weeks ago? That's old. Probably forgot to post it."
     
      Note: Remember I couldn't have posted it. I started my blog on July 9th

     
    But ANYWHO... It can't be too late for a 4th of July story, right? This was one of my favorite memories with Roxy, so, to me, it's not too late.

      Let's just get on with it.
      
      Oh yeah, and Roxy's gonna help me with this post
     But here's how to tell who's who.

🐶- Roxy
😜- Liliana
😜🐶- Both

😜- It was about 9:30 PM on the crisp, cool night of the 4th of-
🐶- Actually, it was the 2nd. There just happened to be a-
😜- Shhhhhh! You’re going to spoil the entire story! And quit being a wise guy!
🐶- Fine. Just get on with the story. 
😜- ANYWHO... Dad went to feed the birds while all of us (except for Roxy and Walli) got ready for bed. But, he heard something.
😜🐶- Fireworks.
🐶-At the time, I didn’t even know what fireworks were. 
😜- But Roxy was about to find out what they were.
🐶- So dad told everyone to get out of their PJs and into decent clothes. Mom was in her normal clothes, Lili changed into a short sleeved shirt with a sweater and some capris, and Cristina stayed in her pajamas. Then Lili axed whe-
😜- ASKED, Roxy. A-S-K-E-D. You’re not going to axe someone. Then you would kill them.
🐶- And I was being a wise guy.
😜- Whatever. 
😜- So once everyone was ready to go, we took Roxy out of the back.
🐶- I was confused. They never took me for walks at a time like this.
😜- But somehow we managed to get her out and onto the leash.
🐶- By now, we were all ready and walked to where we could see the fireworks through a totally not crowded spot.
😜- (If we explained this part to you, you would probably have to read it over a few times, and/or get a headache)
🐶- So we went to the fireworks, some other people were there, and I started to bark.
😜- And we thought, “ Why is Roxy barking?”
🐶- I was just too overjoyed.
😜- I sat near Roxy, petting her.
🐶- It was AWESOME!
😜- So we went home overjoyed.
🐶- And fell asleep feeling full with happiness.
😜- Roxy, lets say this together
🐶- ‘Kay. And that was..
😜🐶- The End.

                       Did you like the story? We hope you did. 
                          Write soon!
                              -Roxy and Lili 
                                                                                                                                                                             🐶                                         😜











No comments:

Post a Comment